The simple way to review, choose, order, track and pay for service station/convenience store maintenance, all while improving your bottom line.
A Proactive Approach To Maintenance
API eMaintenance was originally developed for BP in the UK in 2004. It was designed to be a transparent system to log and track all maintenance activity on sites across the BP network. Today, it is a system with many modules used across the globe that manages all areas of maintenance: asset management, contractor performance, cost, incident tracking, training and compliance.
API eMaintenance can help manage maintenance and compliance through the use of technology that enables the sharing of information with everyone who owns, maintains or regulates assets in the petroleum industry.
- Provides real-time tracking and visibility of maintenance tickets so that no problem gets overlooked.
- Lets you set up preventative maintenance schedules to make sure your equipment is properly maintained.
- Warns contractors of potential safety hazards when they arrive on site, such as the presence of another contractor.
- Lets you know when contractors are on site and carrying out unannounced safety audits.
- Identifies problem equipment by analysing breakdown frequency.
- Ensures your statutory inspections are kept up to date using compliance management tools.
- Ensures that incidents are correctly reported when they do happen.